Skip to content
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner at all times and in all places.
- Students must show respect and courtesy to all members of staff and visitors.
- Students should take care of school property and ensure that no damage is done. Any damage done will be recovered from the offenders.
- Use of unfair means and possession of unauthorized material in any examination will result in cancellation of that paper and serious disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the school authority.
- To wear jewellery which includes rings, chains, bangles, bracelets, and expensive watches.
- Girls are allowed to wear a small ear stud only.
- To carry expensive objects, e.g. audio/videotapes, calculators, cameras, glossy magazines, cell phones is strictly prohibited.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of valuables and money brought any student, valuables confiscated and will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Instruction of the teachers must be followed.
- The skirts should be knee-length and shirts should be tucked in.
- Boy’s Trousers should not be worn below the waist, shirts should be properly tucked in.
- Shoes should be cleaned and polished every day.
- No sneakers or any other shoes other than the regular school shoe is allowed.
- Shoes with high hills are not allowed.
- Hair should be properly done and pinned every day for girls.
- Boys should have a neat haircut.
- Spiking of hair is not permitted in school.
- Use of hair colour is prohibited for all.
- The makeup of any kind is prohibited.
- Nails should not belong and should not be polished.